IO Essentials Premiere Education Supporters: Scholarship Program
$25,000 (Up to 4 Available)
Spend a day with SIO’s IO Essentials scholarship recipients! This program provides an opportunity on Thursday, 19 January to contribute to specialized programming for fellows and residents-in-training. Opportunity includes:
- 60-minute morning session slot with speakers and content of your choice
- Access to attend didactic lectures in afternoon sessions with scholarship recipients
- Access to an IO Essentials reception and food & drinks immediately following the program
- Recognition as IO Essentials Premiere Education Supporters throughout the conference and in conference promotions
IO Essentials: Scholarship Program
$7,500 (Multiple Available)
This popular program invites fellows and residents-in-training to attend the SIO meeting through an annual scholarship program funded by SIO and offers these future leaders complimentary free-of-charge access to the entire SIO2023 conference. Support of this offering funds up to 8 IO Essential Scholars, contributing to over 50 total scholarships made available during the annual scientific meeting. More scholarships are made available as funds are committed and supported. Applications are reviewed by SIO’s Annual Scientific Meeting Program Committee.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- 1:1 interaction with scholarship recipients
- Dedicated exhibit hall walkthrough with scholarship recipients with exclusive time at your exhibit booth
- Floor cling placed in front of your booth to let attendees know you are sponsoring the event
- Sponsor involvement will be displayed virtually, archived on SIO's website, noted on all applicable sessions
- Scholarship Recipient list to include name and institution
New! Hands On Session Workshops
$5,000 (Multiple Available)
This year's SIO Annual Meeting Program will feature three 1-hour hands-on sessions that will provide attendees with invaluable hands-on experience with cutting edge technologies. During each workshop session, attendees will be directed to rotate between different stations hosted by individual companies. SIO Annual Meeting faculty will be assigned to each of the company stations to help moderate discussion. Workshops include:
- Ablation Hands-On Session (Friday, 20 January): Showcasing showcase microwave, cryoablation, and irreversible electroporation equipment (5 available)
- Navigation and Guidance Hands-On Session (Saturday, 21 January): Showcasing intra-procedural navigation and robotics equipment (5 available)
- Treatment Planning & Simulation Hands-On Session (Sunday, 22 January): Highlighting novel imaging software and hardware platforms that improve precision of treatment targeting (5 available)
New! Discovery Theater Bite-Size Sessions
$4,500 (6 Available)
Our new theater in the exhibit hall will provide a new platform for extensions of learning. Grab a spot to promote a short talk on key product information, clinical trial data, or other emerging trends to our SIO attendees:
- 25-minute speaking slot during new dedicated exhibit hall time
- Choose from 11:00 am or 1:30 pm
- Discovery Theater presentations provide industry the opportunity to present information on products and services to SIO attendees in a mini-theater setting within the Exhibit Hall.
- Recognition in conference mobile app and ongoing conference promotions
$36,500 (6 Available)
Educational symposia provide opportunities for companies to present live, non-accredited 45-minute educational sessions that highlight a new therapy or product to SIO attendees. Lunch is provided and the exhibit hall closes during these exclusive session opportunities.
Breakfast Symposia | $22,000 (4 Available)
Educational symposia provide an opportunity for companies to present live, non-accredited 45-minute educational sessions that highlight a new therapy or product to SIO attendees. Breakfast is provided and these sessions are dedicated time slots that run unopposed to SIO’s programming.
$15,000 (3 Available)
Reach SIO members directly to discuss your products, ideas, and industry trends. Focus group sponsorship includes a dedicated email to SIO members and recruitment coordination to recruit physicians for participation in a 60-minute focus group during SIO2023. SIO will provide a listing of participants prior to the focus group. SIO reserves the right to approve the proposed discussion topic. Physician honorarium not included in price and contracted separately per company policies. AV, Food and beverage not included in price and contracted separately.
Technically Difficult Ablations Master Class: Table Top Product Showcase
$2,500 (Multiple Available)
Opportunity for tabletop product showcase during the 2023 Ablation Master Class and networking with SIO attendees and faculty during showcase and breaks on Thursday, 19 January. Masterclass faculty will address technically challenging percutaneous thermal ablation procedures, including:
- Ablations next to the diaphragm, bowel, gallbladder, renal collecting system, major vessels, lung hilum, pleura, and chest wall;
- Technical challenges and potential complications of adrenal and pancreas ablation;
- The role of pain palliation through ablation in combination with neurolysis, pelvic fixation, and vertebral body augmentation;
- Applications of ablation that have not gained wide acceptance to date, including thyroid, breast, prostate, and lymph node treatment targets.
Dr. Sidney Wallace and Dr. Michael J. Wallace Lecture
Support the opening session of SIO2023 as the sole sponsor of the Dr. Sidney and Dr. Michael J Wallace Honorary Lecture. This dedicated lecture is given by SIO's Wallace Lecture Nominee, selected by the SIO Board of Directors. This prestigious award honors these pioneers in our field while honoring a current leader in IO. This premiere 60-minute dedicated session is historically the highest attended session at the SIO Annual Scientific Meeting and opening general session of the SIO2023 conference.
Speaker announced! Prof. S. Nahum Goldberg, MD LEARN MORE
Overall Educational Grant Support
Industry is invited to support SIO2023 through an educational grant, provided as overall support of the meeting in order to further medical and scientific knowledge. Contact us for details on multiple opportunities!