Prepare for SIO2024!
SIO is excited to host SIO2024 in Long Beach, CA from 25–29 January. More information regarding exciting changes to the event format as well as exhibit and sponsorship opportunities will be available in the coming months.
SIO Industry Members also receive first priority on booth placement and symposium opportunities. Learn more and join today!
30+ exhibit and sponsor companies.
89% domestic and 11% international attendees.
100% of scholarship recipients are required to attend symposium events.
98% view exhibits and networking as important.
85% attended an industry-sponsored symposium.
Health Care Systems and Facilities in Attendance at Past Events
*Not all attending organizations are reflected below.
- Albany Medical Center
- Alfred Health
- Amsterdam UMC
- Asan Medical Center
- Attikon University Hospital
- Augusta University
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Beth Israel Lahey Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
- California Advanced
- Medical Imaging Associates North Bay
- Cape Cod Health Care
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's National
- City of Hope Cancer Center
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Emory University Hospital
- Gustave Roussy Cancer Center
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute
- HaSharon Medical Center
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Hurley Medical Center
- Imaging Associates of Indiana
- Johns Hopkins University
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mayo Clinic
- MD Anderson
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Midwest Radiology
- Mount Sinai
- National Cancer Center
- National Institutes of Health
- National Vascular Physicians
- Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware
- NYU Langone Health
- Ochsner Health System
- OHSU Knight Cancer Institute
- Overlook Medical Center Atlantic Health
- Pacific Endovascular/The Queens Medical Center
- Pisa University Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
- San Diego Imaging
- Singapore General Hospital
- SMG Medical Group
- Sotiria General Hospital, Imaging and Interventional Radiology Department
- St-Eloi University Hospital
- Taipei Veterans General Hospital
- The Mater Hospital
- UCLA Health Radiology
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center
- Virginia Tech Animal Cancer Care and Research Center
- West Cancer Center & Research Institute
- Williams Cancer Institute
- WVU/Charleston Area Medical Center
- Yale New Haven Health- Bridgeport Hospital
Two Ways to Participate
Become an Exhibitor
In addition to introducing more breaks to promote exhibitor and attendee interaction, SIO2024 will also unveil a new and improved show floor layout to enhance networking in the exhibit hall.
Become a Sponsor
Elevate your onsite presence and extend your reach beyond the booth with a sponsorship. SIO2024 will offer multiple opportunities for you to engage with attendees leading up to, during, and after the event.
Get in Touch
Contact us today to learn more about SIO2024 and to finalize your exhibit and sponsorship plans.